iOS App Development
From iPhone to iPad to Apple Watch - we've built a boatload of iOS apps. A very large, powerful boat. Can your app say, "I'm on a boat!'? Ours can. CodeLeaper made our mark developing iOS apps. Several hundred iPhone and iPad apps later, we’ve achieved success in almost every category for just about every industry.
We’re also experienced in Swift, and have the best team of C and Objective-C coders.
Whether it is an application that must adhere to iPhone Human Interface Design guidelines, or it is one that must pass the App store deployment guidelines – whether it is an application that interfaces to an enterprise server, or it is a cloud enabled application that does extensive REST API calls to a social networking server – we have done it and we know it. Put your trust in us and let CodeLeaper become your trusted long-term mobile application development partner.
We have decades of mobile application development experience and all we need is your market requirement to architect, design, develop, test, certify and handover to you, your final application with commented source code, design documents, user manual and any other tracking documents you need. Come, enjoy the benefit of getting high quality work at best possible offshore development cost.
With our focus on the present but also always looking into the future, CodeLeaper's mobile application developers and mobile application development teams are your one-stop shop for all of your mobile application development needs. With our strong portfolio of previously developed mobile applications, an impressive client-base along with CodeLeaper's custom Windows mobile application development, Windows mobile application testing and Windows mobile application porting, put your trust in CodeLeaper and let us make your mobile application project a reality.
Here is a partial list of the various iPhone technology areas that our engineers and designers have extensively worked on:
• Customized UI Framework
• Multi-threaded application Frameworks
• Global Positioning System (GPS) integration
• Digital Rights Management
• Bluetooth device discover and messaging
• Bluetooth Inbox and Bluetooth OBEX
• Push technology integration
• Audio capture and recording see our sample app store application
• Video Capture and Recording (Still and Video)
• HTTP and HTTPS based communication
• Web Services and SOAP/XML communication
• Interaction with 3rd Party servers e.g. Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• SIP and RTP
Why Choose CodeLeaper for iPhone Mobile Application Development:
• Strong iPhone Mobile Application Development Team
• Complete Understanding of Mobile Apps Development
• Experienced in Mobile Application Porting and Testing
• High-End expertise in Custom iPhone App Development
Please Contact Us today for your iPhone development service requirement. If you need a group of iPhone developers to work for you within our facility, we can organize that too.